- This Site is for your own personal non-commercial use only.
Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
Changes to this Site
- We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
Proper Use of This Site
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the budd community intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “budd token” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by budd without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;.
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Site use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as mobile applications (if any) and icodrops.com;
- Override any security feature of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
We reserve all rights under the intellectual property law in the Site. Information, data, white papers and other materials concerning our token sale, including trademarks, logos, and brand names are our intellectual properties as the organizers of the token sale.
You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our or our suppliers’ content or technology on the Site without our express prior written consent.
Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or this Site electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide this Site and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this Site. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND THE BUDD TEAM DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION ARE OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
Limitation of Liability
You may not assert claims for money damages arising from this Site or its contents. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our respective owners, employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
- WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN;
- IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, THE COURTS OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US; AND
- SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
Severability and Integration
We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this agreement and the Site, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent).You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.